Latest Photos :

Kelly Osbourne flaunts her bikini body following 69lbs weightloss


Kelly Osbourne
Over the years years she's openly battled to overcome the issues surrounding her weight.
Now 69lbs lighter, Kelly Osbourne has stripped off to reveal her impeccable bikini body as she graces the cover of Cosmopolitan Body.
The purple-haired beauty, 28, wows in the stills taken by Nicky Johnston, as she admits that she will never become self-obsessed.
Speaking to the magazine Kelly said: 'I’ll never be the kind of person who thinks, "I’m so hot." I don’t want to be. But I learnt to respect and love myself – something I didn’t think I would ever be capable of.
'At the Emmys last year I had my first moment when I really felt good. I put on my dress and when I looked at myself in the mirror I cried.'
She continued: 'Never in my life did I think that Zac Posen would fly in a dress for me that he could have given to any nominee. It fitted me perfectly!'
With her hair pushed to one side in loose curls, Kelly places her hands behind her head as she clutches on to a pair of sunglasses.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © womens blog-artemis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by womens blog-artemis
Proudly powered by Blogger