Latest Photos :

BIGflip Shoots a Huge Load On Selena Gomez

Selena is always on the top of the paparazzi's list of celebrities to snap pictures of.Mainly because shes always out and about.Here she was on her spring break vacation.She was riding on a scooter when she seen my huge bulge in my pants as I watched her ride.Every bump on the road made her titties bounce real nice.So she stopped and said I see you have some thing for me? So I said I sure do!She then told me to follow her behind an old building.As soon as I got there she pulled out my swollen cock and started sucking it balls deep.Wow,she made me cum so fast.Thank you Selena,I am your biggest fan and have more cum for you sexy.
Oh yes,I think I can see Selena's nipple.Ohhhhh man,my cock is so hard right now.
Hey baby girl,I have something a lot more fun for you to ride on.Come and play sexy.
Selena is such a naughty little slut.She got back on her scooter and road off with all my thick cum still on her face.She didn't even care who was taking pictures.
And oh yeah,she had a huge thick load splattered all over her.From her forehead to her bellybutton.

Here's some very cute and sexy pictures of Selena for you guys to milk your cocks too.Enjoy!
Selena looks like such a cute little teenager.Sucking on her bottom lip with anticipation,as she waits for her chance to squeeze my cock with her soft little hands and jerks the milk right out of my nuts.  
Look at Selena giving me a hint that she wants to suck on something hard and sweet.She must have seen my cock swelling in my pants.
I like how her sexy little butt cheeks stick up so nicely.I just have to pull her bottoms down and start grinding my cock in that tight little cunt.
I don't know who made this picture fake but I like how her nipples stick out of her shirt.
Oh yeah,her sweet little butt cheeks are showing now.That looks so dam good and yummy.I'm so hard up right now.Mmmmmmmm!



Share this article :
 
Copyright © womens blog-artemis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by womens blog-artemis
Proudly powered by Blogger