Latest Photos :

BIGflip Covers Penelope Cruz Face With Cum

Penelope is a very beautiful Latina and very fun to cover in my thick milk.Her sexy,tall and slim figure gets me started.I take a look at Penelope and I have to grab my cock.I start jerking my meat fast and hard so that my balls bounce off my fist as I pump furiously.I imagine her riding me hard  for a while.Then she kneel's down and starts to deep throat my thick cock,that's when my balls clinch up tight and lock up. Mmmmmm,feeling that thick cum load pump out onto Penelope's face is so amazing,"Every time!"
She has a mouth that looks like it can open wide.She must take down lots of huge cocks.
Hey sexy,come over here and deep throat my meat.Do you think you can baby?Yeah!
Oh fuck,you are amazing Penelope.Your throat must be made of rubber.Oh dam,I want to cum in your throat but I want to see it on your face.Next time it will be your throat.
Oh wow,ahhhhh that felt so great baby.
Stick your tongue out and eat my thick wad sexy.

Here's some more sexy pictures of Penelope for you guys to cum on.
She looks so sexy here.She looks ready to fuck.
Wow,she looks so gorgeous in this picture.
Dam sexy,I want to cum on you again.


Share this article :
 
Copyright © womens blog-artemis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by womens blog-artemis
Proudly powered by Blogger